- Four Infusion Modes. Continuous, Intermittent, TPN, Dose (custom drug library).
- Portable or Pole-Mount. Use the same pump for patient transport and hospital infusions.
- Wide Range of Flow Rates. 0.1 to 1200 mL/hr. Permits a wide range of therapies.
- Drug Library. Customize infusion of up to 100 medications.
- Automatic Backup Battery. When installed in the pole-mount charger, the pump switches from AC power to battery backup whenever power is interrupted.
- Drug Library Dosing Limits. Set your own minimum and maximum doses to help prevent infusion errors.
- Triple Free-Flow Protection. BodySet® tubing sets include a clamp and backcheck/anti-free-flow valve. A spring-loaded plate pinches the tubing when the pump door is closed.
- Double Air-in-Line Protection. The pump’s ultrasonic air sensor triggers an alarm if an air bubble exceeds 5 mL or if the total volume of air over 15 minutes exceeds your specified volume (adjustable 0.1 to 2 mL).
- Maximum Flow Rate Limit. Set this limit to protect against possible large programming errors. The limit applies to all infusion modes.
- Upstream and Downstream Occlusion Protection. System occlusion above or below the pump will trigger an Air/Up Occlusion or Down Occlusion alarm.
- Adjustable Occlusion Pressure. Configure the pump’s downstream occlusion pressure to fit your therapy.
- Unattended Pump Alert. The pump will alert you if it has been powered on but is not infusing, and two minutes have passed without a control key being pressed.
- Backup Power Source. When installed in the pole-mount charger, the pump switches from AC (mains) power to battery backup whenever power is interrupted.
- Mandatory Repeat Program Verification. Whenever the infusion program ends, you must either confirm the infusion settings or change them before repeating the infusion.
- Event Log. The pump automatically records operating events into a database that gives you an infusion history. It also helps you diagnose and prevent pump problems.
- Non-DEHP Administration Sets. For patient protection, BodySet® tubing sets do not contain Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP). They are not made with natural rubber latex.