- Auto Bolus Option. You can deliver programmed intermittent dosing.
- Large Full-Color Screen. Makes epidural therapy parameters easy to read.
- Pole-Mount or Portable. Use one pump for hospital, clinic, or patient’s home.
- Small and Lightweight. Easy to carry and fits in tight spaces.
- Battery or AC-Powered. Runs on a rechargeable battery or AC (mains) power.
- Automatic Backup Battery. When installed in the pole-mount charger, the pump switches from AC power to battery backup whenever power is interrupted.
- MediGuard™ protection. Ensures that drug protocols are appropriate to the patient’s weight.
- Color-Coded. The pump is yellow-labeled to distinguish it from other infusion systems.
- Triple Free-Flow Protection. BodyGuard® tubing sets include a clamp and backcheck/anti-free-flow valve. A spring-loaded plate pinches the tubing when the pump door is closed.
- Double Air-in-Line Protection. The pump’s ultrasonic air sensor triggers an alarm if an air bubble exceeds 5 mL or if the total volume of air over 15 minutes exceeds your specified volume (adjustable 0.1 to 1.0 mL).
- Maximum Flow Rate Limit. Set this limit to protect against possible large programming errors. The limit applies to all infusion modes.
- Upstream and Downstream Occlusion Protection. System occlusion above or below the pump will trigger an Air/Up Occlusion or Down Occlusion alarm.
- Adjustable Occlusion Pressure. Configure the pump’s downstream occlusion pressure to fit your therapy.
- Unattended Pump Alert. The pump will alert you if it has been powered on but is not infusing, and two minutes have passed without a control key being pressed.
- Backup Power Source. When installed in the pole-mount charger, the pump switches from AC (mains) power to battery backup whenever power is interrupted.
- Mandatory Repeat Program Verification. Whenever the infusion program ends, you must either confirm the infusion settings or change them before repeating the infusion.
- Event Log. The pump automatically records operating events into a database that gives you an infusion history. It also helps you diagnose and prevent pump problems.
- Latex-Free, Non-DEHP Administration Sets. For patient protection, BodyGuard® tubing sets do not contain latex or Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP).