- Wide Range of Flow Rates. 0.1 to 1200 mL/hr. Permits a wide range of therapies.
- Two Battery Options. Choose a rechargeable battery or two 9V disposable ones.
- Uses Standard Reservoirs. CMExpress® tubing sets connect with any standard medication reservoir.
- Only One Pump to Learn. Simplifies management of in-clinic care and homecare.
- Automatic Infusion Displays. The pole-mount charger’s display cycles to show Infusion Rate, Volume Infused, and Volume to Be Infused. No need to scroll through menus to check the status of infusion.
- Triple Free-Flow Protection. CMExpress® tubing sets include a clamp and backcheck/anti-free-flow valve. A spring-loaded plate pinches the tubing when the pump door is closed.
- Double Air-in-Line Protection. The pump’s ultrasonic air sensor triggers an alarm if an air bubble exceeds 5 mL or if the total volume of air over 15 minutes exceeds your specified volume (adjustable 0.1 to 2 mL).
- Maximum Flow Rate Limit. Set this limit to protect against possible large programming errors. The limit applies to all infusion modes.
- Upstream and Downstream Occlusion Protection. System occlusion above or below the pump will trigger an Air/Up Occlusion or Down Occlusion alarm.
- Adjustable Occlusion Pressure. Configure the pump’s downstream occlusion pressure to fit your therapy.
- Unattended Pump Alert. The pump will alert you if it has been powered on but is not infusing, and two minutes have passed without a control key being pressed.
- Backup Power Source. When installed in the pole-mount charger, the pump switches from AC (mains) power to battery backup whenever power is interrupted.
- Mandatory Repeat Program Verification. Whenever the infusion program ends, you must either confirm the infusion settings or change them before repeating the infusion.
- Event Log. The pump automatically records operating events into a database that gives you an infusion history. It also helps you diagnose and prevent pump problems.
- Non-DEHP Administration Sets. For patient protection, CMExpress® tubing sets do not contain Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP). They are not made with natural rubber latex.