TSyringePump® 34 Syringe Driver
Deliver Small-Dose Infusions Wherever You Deliver Care
Treat your patients with safe, economical small-dose infusion therapy wherever they’re receiving care. The TSyringePump 34 syringe driver gives you many features of larger syringe pumps in a small, simple device.
- Small and Lightweight. Easy to carry and fits in tight spaces.
- Battery Powered. Uses one 9V alkaline battery.
- Automatic Syringe Detection. To make setup more efficient, the syringe driver detects the brand, size, and deliverable volume of the syringe.
- Programmable by Time. Select an infusion time of one (1) minute to ninety-nine (99) hours. The syringe driver calculates the flow rate for you.
- Programmable by Rate. You can also set the flow rate yourself.
- Full Alarm/Alert Protection. Eight alarms/alerts advise you on device status.
- Easy-Scroll Event Review. View infusion history hour-by-hour.
- Lockable Key Pad. Protects against accidental device use or tampering.
- 6.6 x 1.6 x 2.6 in. (16.7 x 3.9 x 6.6 cm) (H/W/D)
- 9.8 oz. (277 g)
- Infusion Time
- 1 minute to 99 hours
- Flow Rate Range
- 0.1 to 650 mL/hr
- KVO Rate Range
- 0 (off) to 2 mL/hr (in 0.1 mL increments)
- Delivery Accuracy
- Syringe Range
- 3 to 50 mL (various brands*)
- One (1) alkaline 9V disposable
- Battery Life
- 200 hours at 1 mL/hr
- Alert Conditions
- End Program
- Near End Program
- End Syringe Travel
- Low Battery
- End Battery
- Alarm Conditions
- Syringe Displaced
- System Error
- *Maximum volume infused for single infusion varies among syringe brands.